THE NEXT GENERATION OF PERSONNEL PLANNING & CAREER DEVELOPMENT

Welcome to OXENDO`s blog. As company / recruiter / HR officer we offer you the perfect platform to monitor and support potential employees.
If you are here to get more info on how to create your perfect personal brand online - make sure to sign up for our newsletter on www.oxendo.com

OXENDO - THE NEXT GENERATION OF PERSONNEL PLANNING AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Descriptive Qualities Worksheet




Now here is a descriptive qualities worksheet which I pulled out from a great book by Tim O'Brian titled "The Power of Personal Branding". This worksheet will support you when creating your personal brand. Dig out some good qualities about yourself, also write down your evidence, such as what you have accomplished so far.
I would like for you to write down your qualities and evidence. Here is an example:
Once you've done that. Think about how you can apply these qualities and evidence to your Personal Brand. Start promoting it. (Here is an example on how to use it)


      QUALITY               EVIDENCE



Social Media skills Created online marketing for my company
Innovative Founded my own company
Hungry to learn and be successful Continuous improvement in my field, never stop learning something new. Spend a good amount of income on studying.
Great motivator Motivated a team to follow my ideas
Charismatic Always leave a good impression 
Good people's skills understanding, great listener, interactive
Educated Graduated with Masters
Great networker Made great contacts online and off line
Dreamer Never give up on my dreams, continue creating new adventurous ideas
Risk Taker Not afraid to contribute to anything I believe in
Tenacious Had an idea to start my company and stuck with it until achievement
Compassionate Treat people with respect, always help when needed.
Great team player Friendly, get along with all my teammates, motivate each other





No comments:

Post a Comment